Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Well, Hell

Remember how I previously mentioned that I got rid of approximately 4 bridesmaid dresses?

Well, while reading the recent updates of the Casey Anthony trial, I saw an advertisement on the side of the screen for a site called NewlyMaid. It stated that I could trade in my old bridesmaid dresses for a new little black dress.

::Facepalm::

Seriously.... HUNDREDS of dollars I could have traded in, here.

It's so simple, too. You request a mailer for your dress, package it and drop it off at any FedEx location. They send it for you, and once it is received they give you a credit that you can use towards a new black dress. Plus, these dresses? Totally acceptable for work, daytime, and nighttime. I'm suddenly so bummed pissed that I totally just gave away four perfectly good dresses. However, I think I have at least one at my mom's house... so I can help her declutter and totally profit from it. Win!

I mostly just really want to try this out.

I'll have two more bridesmaid dresses this year, but at least I know that I can send those in and get a new LBD for my birthday next February.

2 comments:

  1. WHOO HOO!! I may still have one leftover if I go digging for it and it was in the last bag I sent to GoodWill I'm gonna be pissed LOL

    ReplyDelete